Thursday, October 13, 2016

My Holidays


                                     
Hi guys and welcome back to my blog.

It's me Liske here and welcome back to the last term of the school  year. Unfortunately this is my last term at Parkvale. So I am going to try and get lots of posts in. This blog post is all about my Holiday. I hope you enjoyed yours as much as I enjoyed mine! In this holiday I had heaps of fun with some friends and family and worked on the orchard a little bit to, I also had my cousins Birthday.      
Here is a slideshow: 

13 comments:

  1. Love the pallet garden that you made with your Dad from old materials! Great post and independent blogging, Liske.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Very much, I loved making the garden, I even painted the pallet myself!

      Delete
  2. Great blog post- you have added lots of detail and it sounds like a great holiday. Sometimes a "stay-cation" is the most fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mrs Love, I guess a "stay-cation" Is a bit boring but is good for you.

      Delete
  3. That sound like you had a great holiday by the way good blog post,keep up the great work

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cool blog post Liske! I love how you put lots of information into your slide. It sounds like you had heaps of fun. It was really cool seeing that you made things.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cool blog post Liske! I love how you put lots of information into your slide. It sounds like you had heaps of fun. It was really cool seeing that you made things.Love the pallet garden that you made with your Dad from old materials!

    ReplyDelete
  6. well done liske I loved your blog and it looked like
    you had so mush fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post Liske. It looked like you had an amazing holiday.
    I like the beanie that you made.
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete