Monday, November 21, 2016

P.E

Hey guys and welcome back to my blog,
This week I am going to be showing you all about P. E in class this term we have focused a lot on athletics, P.E. There were three rotations that we attended to.
1. Mrs Carr's- Throwing 

2. Mrs Love's- Sprinting 

3. Mr M's- Jumping

Displaying FullSizeRender.jpg My personal favorite was Mr M's one because we got to do lots of little activities and it was really fun but we also learnt lots about jumping at the athletics.

PE/Athletics reflection
Choose 5 questions to answer with ADDED DETAIL and GOOD THINKING. Delete the questions you have not answered.

What was your favorite event at athletics day?  My favorite thing to do at athletics day was high jump because I did alright but I enjoyed it lots and it was great to see Rimu hub participating. I also want to be like Eliza McCartney when I am older and the closest thing to pole vault is high jump!!!

Who is an athletics role model for you?  Like I said in my last text my role model is Eliza McCartney because she is really good and she practices lots.

What would you have liked to have spent more time practicing? I would of liked to have a bit Mortimer practicing the high jump because when I got out I was nearly over I just nicked it off. So if I had more practice I think that I might of done a little bit better.
What was your best performance at Athletics day? My best performance a t athletics day was shot put because I can 3rd. I tried really hard and used all my might on my last throw after a few practices at the start
Set yourself a goal for the Inter-schools/next year’s Athletics Day.My Goal for athletics day next year is to practice some more before hand and try really really hard so I can try and making to interschools next time. 

I have made a padlet all about my athletics P.E! Take a look:
Thanks for having a look at my blog. I  hope you enjoyed it! 
Please leave a comment down below!

12 comments:

  1. Good Job Liske! You have put heaps of effort into that and it looks cool. I also like how you put
    a padlet of what you learnt about all three activities. You also have put lots of detail into your
    five questions too!
    Keep Up The Great Work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great blog post, you must of learnt lots in the rotations. Also your reflection was very high quality and I thought you did great in athletics. I really like how you used LEARN, CREATE, SHARE in your post, for an example the padlet. I can see why you have the bloggers license! Keep up the awesome work :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great P.E reflection Liske. I liked how you included a padlet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so so cool I love all the info about P.E I love all the stuff you in clued it is just awesome ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was an amazing blog post Liske Great job with the P.E reflection my fav event was the long jump
    keep up the great work!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. cool good awesome work I love all the photos you did good work ;) :) ;) :)

    ReplyDelete